04 December 2008

"Deranged" is in the Eye of the Beholder


So how much do I love these dueling celebrity mag sidebars? So fascinating from a psychological point-of-view. (Let me first say that the mags--Life & Style and In Touch Weekly--were found laying in the airport by my hubby, which says something about my secret shame of loving them that I touched and read them during cold & flu season.)

Also, I should add that I'm a Twilight fan (and secretly a 14 y/o girl).

Anyhoo!

It's the SAME picture. But I find it impossible to look at each picture without thinking, "Why, yes, he does look deranged," and "Hmmmm...yes, he is a sexy man." But if you cover up the captions, suddenly, he just looks bemused. And perhaps a little scared. Seriously, anyone who compares the screams of teenage girls to the "sound you hear at the gates of hell" is cool in my book.

And apparently, Angelina Jolie is pregnant again, officially making her the most fertile woman I've heard of in both the biobaby and adoption world.

2 comments:

Megan said...

is she really?! that is NUTS, absolutely nuts!! i guess money is not an issue, but doesn't she have like a crazy busy career that makes her be away from her ever growing litter of children? i think there's something to be said for NOT being raised calling the nanny "mom".

Unknown said...

She definitely keeps it interesting. And of course, In Touch could be completely, utterly wrong. :)