03 December 2008

And the Misnomer of the Year Award Goes To...


Lil' Pea = Not so Lil'. He shall henceforth just be known as "The Pea".

Yep, I pushed out just one oz. shy of a 10 pounder. And he's adorable. And sleeping well (errr...better). He's around 3 months old and cracking me up. He gave me his first belly laugh this morning, and it had me rolling. At first, I wasn't sure exactly what the child was doing...he sounded like a cross between Balki from Perfect Strangers and a baby bullfrog. It is delightful.

So, yes, I'm back to the blogworld (with a cute new template, might I add). I apologize for the weeping and gnashing of teeth that I'm sure was taking place during my hiatus.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back, karen! glad to see henry's smiling face...man, he IS adorable!

Megan said...

weeping and gnashing indeed! all is right with the world again.

looking forward to getting to group on time to actually see Henry soon :).

Hillary said...

Oh hooray! You're back!!! :) And oh my word with the cutest baby EVER! He's adorable! Congratulations! :)

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm even still on some people's feeds. :)

Sara Neufeld said...

Yay! You're back!! Henry is stinkin' adorable! :)

Moldova Marriage Mission 2012 said...

Can't wait to see Henry All the time on your blog! Miss you guys.

Jonna said...

Yay! Welcome back!