01 September 2006

Procrastination

Yeah, it really is a problem with me. I procrastinate at almost everything. One of my friends from college gave me my mantra: "If you wait until the last minute, it only takes a minute."

And that's the thing. I always seem to scrape by and get it done. The 11th hour may be awful, but it passes, and all is well. Even in procrastinating in school, I never had to pull an all-nighter. In grad school, once, I had to stay up until 3 writing a paper, but it was my last one, and by that point, I was so burnt-out on school, I could barely string 3 words together anyway.

Hmmm....maybe that would be my super-power. Look...in her bed napping...on the couch watching television...it's...Procrastination Girl! Able to accumulate large piles of papers (and yet finish them at the last minute) in a single bound. There's nothing that woman can't avoid!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...are you trying to tell us that you are procrastinating on something?