14 August 2007

8 little facts about me.

I have been tagged by Jaimelo.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

one.) When I was three, I had a pair of panties that said "I am 3" on them that I insisted on wearing everyday. My mom would wash them each night and I'd put them back on in the morning. During college, a "legacy" white elephant Christmas gift got started when my friend Katie made me a brand-spanking new pair of "I am 19" panties. I have no idea who has those panties now.

two.) One of my favorite smells in the whole world is a freshly opened spice cabinet.

three.) Even though I haven't been a student in many years, I still get very excited around this time of year about the first day of school approaching.

four.) After swearing that I would never go to NYC again after my bad experience in March, I just found out that Bill and I are going again next month. I will be wearing a money belt the whole time I'm there.

five.) Growing up, I had popcorn and fruit for dinner nearly every Sunday while we watched Murder She Wrote as a family.

six.) My middle school principal who I hadn't seen since 1990 is now my next door neighbor.

seven.) I'm bad about flossing, but I tend towards periodontal problems, so every night, I look at myself in the mirror and silently say as a little pep talk, "I am a flosser. I floss. That is what I do."

eight.) I am a notary public.


That was a bit harder than I thought it would be. Here is who I am tagging:
Amy, Ellen, Emily, Meg, Rebeckah, Stephanie, Tisha, and Sarah is double-tagged since she hasn't posted from Jaime's original tag.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

beautiful. i hope to see you soon. if you want to get a fix on that excited feeling for the start of school, give me a call & you can see har-ber. in fact, i'll be there late wednesday moving around my stuff.

Anonymous said...

:P

Two words: Dial up. Makes blogging difficult....